Thursday

Free mini sessions in Greenville, PA

This post was very hard for me to write, but so important.   As some of you know, I have had three friends die in the last year, As I'm writing this today I can be honest with you in saying that 50% of the last two days has been spent crying. I have cried for the lives lost, I have cried out of guilt, and I have cried because we are all,  just. too. young.
I was up all night thinking about what I could have done, I was on the phone with my father and he gave me the very best advice he could have. He said "The only thing you can do, is love the people you do have even more." 

 I am determined to live out his advice for the rest of my life, starting today.
God has really put it on my heart to do something for families, that will last a very long time.

That is why I would like to offer up free mini sessions*  to anyone** who wants it, this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday***.   Please call/text/email me to set up a time.

Life is too short to not have photo's of your family.


*Mini sessions are 20 minutes with 5 to 7 images shown in an online gallery for 14 days.
** I mean anyone, for any reason. 
*** 7/11-7/13


Please give me a call.

Love, Jeanette Rowley Photography

4 comments:

  1. I love to do this. I should have the other money I owe you from my other session too. Love You Schnette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's amazing advice Jeanette! I'm so sorry to hear about your friends being gone. I think your idea is brilliant and I wish you the best with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a good kid Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!! And anonymous, I'm sure your a good kid too: )

    ReplyDelete